The Missouri chapter is comprised of Americans from all walks of life who support a common sense, bipartisan, solution to fix the debt. If you are interested in being involved in the citizen's steering committee or volunteering with the Missouri chapter, please contact us at volunteer [@] fixthedebt.org.
About the Campaign
The Campaign to Fix the Debt is a non-partisan movement to put America on a better fiscal and economic path. We come together from a variety of social, economic and political perspectives, around the common belief that America's growing federal debt threatens our future and that we must address it. The Campaign will mobilize key communities-including leaders from business, government, and policy-and people all across America who want to see elected officials step up to solve our nation's fiscal challenges.
Recognizing that the time for action is now, the Campaign will work in Washington, DC and around the country to educate people on the need for a comprehensive plan to fix our long-term debt and deficits. In our history, America has always been able to tackle its greatest challenges -- we are confident we can rise to the occasion again.
Find out more:
State Chapter Steering Committee Members
- Kit Bond, former U.S. Senator (R-MO); former Governor
- Bob Holden, former Governor (D-MO)
Steering Committee Members
- Clint Zweifel, Missouri State Treasurer (D-MO)
- Jack Craft, Partner, Lathrop & Gage
- Rita Needham, CEO, Missouri Association of Manufacturers
- Dan Mehan, CEO, Missouri Chamber of Commerce
- Pete Kinder, Lieutenant Governor (R-MO)
- James O’Hallaron, President & CEO, MO CPA Association
- Patty Penny, Owner, Penmac Personnel
- Justin Walker, Business Development Manager, Rainbow Housing Association
- Kathleen Early, President, JR & Co. Roofing Contractors
- Curt McCoy, President/Co-owner, MSW, Inc.
- Brian Hammons, Owner, Hammons Walnut
- Linda Caldwell, Manager, ACCS Compressor
- Steve Claypool, Director, Customer Care SWI Industrial
- Patrick O'Byrne, Consultant, CBIZ Employee Services
- Clarence McElroy, Owner, Gabriel Mail
- Steve Daly, President, Copy Biz Printing
- Nick Myers, CPA; Member, Missouri Republican State Committee