The CEO Fiscal Leadership Council is comprised of business leaders committed to mobilizing local, state and national support to persuade Congress to enact, and the President to sign, a comprehensive debt deal large enough to stabilize and reduce the federal debt as a share of the economy.
In order to succeed, the campaign for a comprehensive debt deal requires the broad, explicit support of the business community, both publicly and in private discussions with elected officials. Our CEO/Business Leaders Fiscal Leadership Council exists to facilitate just this type of support and engagement.
As interests allow, members are encouraged to support the Campaign’s efforts through:
- Thought Leadership and Public Speaking
- Strategic Guidance
- Networking and Outreach
- Participating in Special Events and Working Groups
- Financial Support
For more information about joining or getting involved, please contact Maya MacGuineas at MacGuineas@fixthedebt.org.
This page serves as a resource for CEO Council Members to learn more about the Campaign.
Download the full list of Fix the Debt CEO Council members here.
For members of the CEO Fiscal Leadership Council, we would like to share a few standard materials as a starting point to help engage your employees, networks, associations and peers.
- CEO PowerPoint »
- Use this PowerPoint for employee town hall, company meetings, and external presentations to communicate the need for action on the national debt.
- David Cote Testimony»
- Honeywell International Chairman and CEO David Cote testified before the House Financial Services Committee on "Why Debt Matters."
- Employee Outreach Materials