The national debt isn't just a big number. It has an impact on real people's lives. Here's what a few people had to say to our leaders in Washington.
"It's really hard to get a job ...especially with a country that's in debt."
"You don't want to have a country in debt. Or a household in debt. It's as simple as that."
"I am so concerned that our leaders in Washington, D.C. don't understand what they're doing to the rest of this country."
"We've got to start RIGHT NOW with this debt crisis. We gotta get a handle on it, and get it under control, so we can be sustainable here in America..."
Add your voice and sign the Citizen's Petition at http://www.fixthedebt.org today.
- Securing Social Security 07/28/2014
- Millennial Student Group Issues Challenge for Generation: Get Educated on… 07/25/2014
- Most Optimistic Scenario Is Debt at Twice the Historical Average 07/24/2014
- Two Years of Progress, but Still Work to Do 07/17/2014
- CRFB Paper, BPC Panels Agree Budget Act Needs a Tune-Up 07/16/2014