The national debt isn't just a big number. It has an impact on real people's lives. Here's what a few people had to say to our leaders in Washington.
"It's really hard to get a job ...especially with a country that's in debt."
"You don't want to have a country in debt. Or a household in debt. It's as simple as that."
"I am so concerned that our leaders in Washington, D.C. don't understand what they're doing to the rest of this country."
"We've got to start RIGHT NOW with this debt crisis. We gotta get a handle on it, and get it under control, so we can be sustainable here in America..."
Add your voice and sign the Citizen's Petition at http://www.fixthedebt.org today.
- Setting Up Camp on Tax Reform 03/11/2014
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014