The National debt. Grandstanding and confrontation in Washington about the Debt is playing out on TV screens across the country. But details, and what a mounting debt actually means, are scarce.
The fiscal cliff is real. It means cuts in services for Americans who need them most. It means drastic tax hikes on Americans who can least afford them. It means interest rates on loans for homes and businesses will be affected. Going off the cliff almost certainly means another economic crisis.
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014
- Retreating on Military Retirement Reform 02/25/2014