The National debt. Grandstanding and confrontation in Washington about the Debt is playing out on TV screens across the country. But details, and what a mounting debt actually means, are scarce.
The fiscal cliff is real. It means cuts in services for Americans who need them most. It means drastic tax hikes on Americans who can least afford them. It means interest rates on loans for homes and businesses will be affected. Going off the cliff almost certainly means another economic crisis.
- The Other Deadline 04/16/2014
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014