Americans have a lot to worry about, but those who think that there is no room for concern about the federal budget are sorely mistaken. Americans are paying attention to fiscal issues and they are looking to their elected leaders for action.
In a recent poll from CenterForward, 53% of respondents said they were aware of the “fiscal cliff” coming at the end of the year and most of those respondents were “very” or “extremely” concerned about it. Another poll from Public Notice shows that 88% of respondents believe that the national debt directly impacts their personal or family finances.
- Securing Social Security 07/28/2014
- Millennial Student Group Issues Challenge for Generation: Get Educated on… 07/25/2014
- Most Optimistic Scenario Is Debt at Twice the Historical Average 07/24/2014
- Two Years of Progress, but Still Work to Do 07/17/2014
- CRFB Paper, BPC Panels Agree Budget Act Needs a Tune-Up 07/16/2014