Americans have a lot to worry about, but those who think that there is no room for concern about the federal budget are sorely mistaken. Americans are paying attention to fiscal issues and they are looking to their elected leaders for action.
In a recent poll from CenterForward, 53% of respondents said they were aware of the “fiscal cliff” coming at the end of the year and most of those respondents were “very” or “extremely” concerned about it. Another poll from Public Notice shows that 88% of respondents believe that the national debt directly impacts their personal or family finances.
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014
- Retreating on Military Retirement Reform 02/25/2014