Americans have a lot to worry about, but those who think that there is no room for concern about the federal budget are sorely mistaken. Americans are paying attention to fiscal issues and they are looking to their elected leaders for action.
In a recent poll from CenterForward, 53% of respondents said they were aware of the “fiscal cliff” coming at the end of the year and most of those respondents were “very” or “extremely” concerned about it. Another poll from Public Notice shows that 88% of respondents believe that the national debt directly impacts their personal or family finances.
- We Need Better Policies to Make a Better Future for… 05/24/2013
- Five Things to Know About the Deficit and Debt Situation 05/22/2013
- Debt Ceiling Reached Yet Again, Washington Prefers to Sweep it… 05/20/2013
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013