The Senate will vote on a bill to suspend the debt limit until May 18, along with a few amendments, Thursday afternoon. The House has already passed the bill and President Obama will sign it if it clears the Senate.
Need to get caught up on the debt ceiling drama? Jimmy Fallon and Brian Williams explain it Slow Jam style.
- Most Optimistic Scenario Is Debt at Twice the Historical Average 07/24/2014
- Two Years of Progress, but Still Work to Do 07/17/2014
- CRFB Paper, BPC Panels Agree Budget Act Needs a Tune-Up 07/16/2014
- CBO Looks at the Long Term 07/15/2014
- How the National Debt Affects You 07/10/2014