The Senate will vote on a bill to suspend the debt limit until May 18, along with a few amendments, Thursday afternoon. The House has already passed the bill and President Obama will sign it if it clears the Senate.
Need to get caught up on the debt ceiling drama? Jimmy Fallon and Brian Williams explain it Slow Jam style.
- The Other Deadline 04/16/2014
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014