The Senate will vote on a bill to suspend the debt limit until May 18, along with a few amendments, Thursday afternoon. The House has already passed the bill and President Obama will sign it if it clears the Senate.
Need to get caught up on the debt ceiling drama? Jimmy Fallon and Brian Williams explain it Slow Jam style.
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013
- New Report Shows Short-Term Gains, But Long-Term Debt Problems Remain 05/15/2013
- Of Interest to Graduates 05/14/2013
- Calls for Budget Talks Intensify 05/13/2013