The Senate will vote on a bill to suspend the debt limit until May 18, along with a few amendments, Thursday afternoon. The House has already passed the bill and President Obama will sign it if it clears the Senate.
Need to get caught up on the debt ceiling drama? Jimmy Fallon and Brian Williams explain it Slow Jam style.
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014
- Retreating on Military Retirement Reform 02/25/2014