The outcome of tomorrow's election will probably do little to break the political stalemate over the $16 trillion gross national debt. But as this Fix the Debt supporter explains, it's in nobody's best interest to stand down and let the world's largest economy fall off the fiscal cliff come January 1.
“We are in a crisis situation with our $16 trillion debt. We are handicapping America. We must get control of our spending and manage our debt, then we'll build a stronger America. We don't need to look weak to other countries. Get a handle on it! Let's be sustainable here in America.”
- Five Things to Know About the Deficit and Debt Situation 05/22/2013
- Debt Ceiling Reached Yet Again, Washington Prefers to Sweep it… 05/20/2013
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013
- New Report Shows Short-Term Gains, But Long-Term Debt Problems Remain 05/15/2013