In our efforts to promote a deal that will avoid the fiscal cliff and a double dip recession, protect the most vulnerable, and put the national debt on a downward path, we have heard from doctors, teachers, National Guard reservists, small business owners and others. They have all expressed their concerns, whether about about protecting Social Security and Medicare, burdening future generations with debt, or the economic outlook of the United States, and are lending their voice to a bipartisan effort to address our national debt.
Add your voice and urge Congress to Fix the Debt by signing the Citizen's Petition here:
- The Other Deadline 04/16/2014
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014