In our efforts to promote a deal that will avoid the fiscal cliff and a double dip recession, protect the most vulnerable, and put the national debt on a downward path, we have heard from doctors, teachers, National Guard reservists, small business owners and others. They have all expressed their concerns, whether about about protecting Social Security and Medicare, burdening future generations with debt, or the economic outlook of the United States, and are lending their voice to a bipartisan effort to address our national debt.
Add your voice and urge Congress to Fix the Debt by signing the Citizen's Petition here:
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014
- Retreating on Military Retirement Reform 02/25/2014