Judd Gregg, former Chairman of the Senate Budget Committee, and Ed Rendell, former Governor of Pennsylvania offer insight on the debt crisis and the importance of a bipartisan plan to fix it today at Politico.com.
In our history, America has always been able to come together to tackle its greatest challenges and we are confident that the same will be true this time. We both know all too well the pressures of running for office, hewing to party lines and succumbing to a win-at-all-costs attitude. But the stakes are too high, and the potential consequences too grim, for politics as usual. It’s time to put aside partisan differences and put forward positive solutions. We hope you’ll join us in this cause …
Sen. Gregg and Gov. Rendell are founding co-chairs of The Campaign to Fix the Debt.
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014
- Retreating on Military Retirement Reform 02/25/2014