Judd Gregg, former Chairman of the Senate Budget Committee, and Ed Rendell, former Governor of Pennsylvania offer insight on the debt crisis and the importance of a bipartisan plan to fix it today at Politico.com.
In our history, America has always been able to come together to tackle its greatest challenges and we are confident that the same will be true this time. We both know all too well the pressures of running for office, hewing to party lines and succumbing to a win-at-all-costs attitude. But the stakes are too high, and the potential consequences too grim, for politics as usual. It’s time to put aside partisan differences and put forward positive solutions. We hope you’ll join us in this cause …
Sen. Gregg and Gov. Rendell are founding co-chairs of The Campaign to Fix the Debt.
- The Other Deadline 04/16/2014
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014