On Friday over 700 Microsoft employees attended a town hall meeting with Fix the Debt Co-Founder Erskine Bowles. Bowles described the debt situation and what Fix the Debt is all about.
Microsoft General Counsel Brad Smith joined Bowles at the event and also penned a blog post stating,
“The national debt is one of the most serious fiscal issues facing the United States today. It threatens to undermine our nation’s economic growth and competitiveness. The challenge is real and immediate, and it is essential that we come together as a nation to address this issue in a bi-partisan manner.”
Watch video of the event here.
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014
- Retreating on Military Retirement Reform 02/25/2014