John Kerry was sworn in as Secretary of State today. Watch him discuss the importance of addressing the national debt to international relations in his confirmation hearing.
The first priority of business which will affect my credibility as a diplomat and our credibility as a nation, as we work to help other countries create order, the first priority will be that America at last puts its own fiscal house on order.
- Two Years of Progress, but Still Work to Do 07/17/2014
- CRFB Paper, BPC Panels Agree Budget Act Needs a Tune-Up 07/16/2014
- CBO Looks at the Long Term 07/15/2014
- How the National Debt Affects You 07/10/2014
- Low on Time, Stakes are High 07/08/2014