John Kerry was sworn in as Secretary of State today. Watch him discuss the importance of addressing the national debt to international relations in his confirmation hearing.
The first priority of business which will affect my credibility as a diplomat and our credibility as a nation, as we work to help other countries create order, the first priority will be that America at last puts its own fiscal house on order.
- Setting Up Camp on Tax Reform 03/11/2014
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014