The outcome of tomorrow's election will probably do little to break the political stalemate over the $16 trillion gross national debt. But as this Fix the Debt supporter explains, it's in nobody's best interest to stand down and let the world's largest economy fall off the fiscal cliff come January 1.
“We are in a crisis situation with our $16 trillion debt. We are handicapping America. We must get control of our spending and manage our debt, then we'll build a stronger America. We don't need to look weak to other countries. Get a handle on it! Let's be sustainable here in America.”
- Securing Social Security 07/28/2014
- Millennial Student Group Issues Challenge for Generation: Get Educated on… 07/25/2014
- Most Optimistic Scenario Is Debt at Twice the Historical Average 07/24/2014
- Two Years of Progress, but Still Work to Do 07/17/2014
- CRFB Paper, BPC Panels Agree Budget Act Needs a Tune-Up 07/16/2014