The outcome of tomorrow's election will probably do little to break the political stalemate over the $16 trillion gross national debt. But as this Fix the Debt supporter explains, it's in nobody's best interest to stand down and let the world's largest economy fall off the fiscal cliff come January 1.
“We are in a crisis situation with our $16 trillion debt. We are handicapping America. We must get control of our spending and manage our debt, then we'll build a stronger America. We don't need to look weak to other countries. Get a handle on it! Let's be sustainable here in America.”
- Setting Up Camp on Tax Reform 03/11/2014
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014