The outcome of tomorrow's election will probably do little to break the political stalemate over the $16 trillion gross national debt. But as this Fix the Debt supporter explains, it's in nobody's best interest to stand down and let the world's largest economy fall off the fiscal cliff come January 1.
“We are in a crisis situation with our $16 trillion debt. We are handicapping America. We must get control of our spending and manage our debt, then we'll build a stronger America. We don't need to look weak to other countries. Get a handle on it! Let's be sustainable here in America.”
- The Other Deadline 04/16/2014
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014