Policymakers have left Washington for the holidays and they have left unfinished business on the fiscal cliff and national debt.
Our latest video expresses the wishes of many this holiday season that our leaders work together and come up with a bipartisan debt plan.
There is still time, but policymakers have to step up. As Fix the Debt’s Maya MacGuineas said in a statement today, “This holiday season, the American people deserve, and expect to see, profiles in courage.”
Happy Holidays to all from Fix the Debt.
- The Other Deadline 04/16/2014
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014