Policymakers have left Washington for the holidays and they have left unfinished business on the fiscal cliff and national debt.
Our latest video expresses the wishes of many this holiday season that our leaders work together and come up with a bipartisan debt plan.
There is still time, but policymakers have to step up. As Fix the Debt’s Maya MacGuineas said in a statement today, “This holiday season, the American people deserve, and expect to see, profiles in courage.”
Happy Holidays to all from Fix the Debt.
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014
- Retreating on Military Retirement Reform 02/25/2014