Policymakers have left Washington for the holidays and they have left unfinished business on the fiscal cliff and national debt.
Our latest video expresses the wishes of many this holiday season that our leaders work together and come up with a bipartisan debt plan.
There is still time, but policymakers have to step up. As Fix the Debt’s Maya MacGuineas said in a statement today, “This holiday season, the American people deserve, and expect to see, profiles in courage.”
Happy Holidays to all from Fix the Debt.
- Two Years of Progress, but Still Work to Do 07/17/2014
- CRFB Paper, BPC Panels Agree Budget Act Needs a Tune-Up 07/16/2014
- CBO Looks at the Long Term 07/15/2014
- How the National Debt Affects You 07/10/2014
- Low on Time, Stakes are High 07/08/2014