Fix the Debt co-founder Alan Simpson is willing to go to great lengths to get folks involved in the effort to get a smart, bipartisan solution to the growing national debt. That includes pulling some nifty dance moves.
Simpson appears in a new video for our Millennial outreach partner, The Can Kicks Back, in which he encourages youth to use social media to get involved in the movement. He even dances ‘Gangnam style’ to get his point across.
Imagine what Simpson will do tonight when he appears on The Daily Show. Be sure to watch.
- Securing Social Security 07/28/2014
- Millennial Student Group Issues Challenge for Generation: Get Educated on… 07/25/2014
- Most Optimistic Scenario Is Debt at Twice the Historical Average 07/24/2014
- Two Years of Progress, but Still Work to Do 07/17/2014
- CRFB Paper, BPC Panels Agree Budget Act Needs a Tune-Up 07/16/2014