Fix the Debt co-founder Alan Simpson is willing to go to great lengths to get folks involved in the effort to get a smart, bipartisan solution to the growing national debt. That includes pulling some nifty dance moves.
Simpson appears in a new video for our Millennial outreach partner, The Can Kicks Back, in which he encourages youth to use social media to get involved in the movement. He even dances ‘Gangnam style’ to get his point across.
Imagine what Simpson will do tonight when he appears on The Daily Show. Be sure to watch.
- Debt Ceiling Reached Yet Again, Washington Prefers to Sweep it… 05/20/2013
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013
- New Report Shows Short-Term Gains, But Long-Term Debt Problems Remain 05/15/2013
- Of Interest to Graduates 05/14/2013