Fix the Debt co-founder Alan Simpson is willing to go to great lengths to get folks involved in the effort to get a smart, bipartisan solution to the growing national debt. That includes pulling some nifty dance moves.
Simpson appears in a new video for our Millennial outreach partner, The Can Kicks Back, in which he encourages youth to use social media to get involved in the movement. He even dances ‘Gangnam style’ to get his point across.
Imagine what Simpson will do tonight when he appears on The Daily Show. Be sure to watch.
- The Other Deadline 04/16/2014
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014