Fix the Debt co-founder Alan Simpson is willing to go to great lengths to get folks involved in the effort to get a smart, bipartisan solution to the growing national debt. That includes pulling some nifty dance moves.
Simpson appears in a new video for our Millennial outreach partner, The Can Kicks Back, in which he encourages youth to use social media to get involved in the movement. He even dances ‘Gangnam style’ to get his point across.
Imagine what Simpson will do tonight when he appears on The Daily Show. Be sure to watch.
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014
- Retreating on Military Retirement Reform 02/25/2014