This week Fix the Debt volunteers and staff have traveled to Tampa for the Republican National Convention.
On the opening day of the Republican National Convention, two ‘debt clocks’ were unveiled inside the convention hall in Tampa, highlighting the importance of addressing our nation's fiscal crisis.
In order to understand how RNC attendees feel about the debt, our tireless Fix the Debt volunteers chatted with attendees outside the convention about why it's important to fix the debt.
Here's what they had to say:
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013
- New Report Shows Short-Term Gains, But Long-Term Debt Problems Remain 05/15/2013
- Of Interest to Graduates 05/14/2013
- Calls for Budget Talks Intensify 05/13/2013