Recently on the Nightly Business Report, Fix the Debt co-chairs Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles talked with Darren Gersh about how the fiscal cliff happened and the need to address our out-of-control national debt.
Watch what else they have to say on PBS’s Nightly Business Report:
In the interview, Erskine Bowles calls on Congress to, “put partisanship aside and come together rather than pull apart.”
You can also find the transcript here.
- Five Things to Know About the Deficit and Debt Situation 05/22/2013
- Debt Ceiling Reached Yet Again, Washington Prefers to Sweep it… 05/20/2013
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013
- New Report Shows Short-Term Gains, But Long-Term Debt Problems Remain 05/15/2013