Today Fix the Debt convenes a major policy conference in Washington, DC to discuss two of the biggest issues in addressing federal budget deficits and the national debt – tax reform and healthcare. The event will be webcast here starting at 8:30 am ET.
Participants include Senator Rob Portman (R-OH), Senate Finance Committee Chair Max Baucus (D-MT), White House National Economic Council Director Gene Sperling, former Office of Management and Budget Director Alice Rivlin, Center for American Progress President Neera Tanden, former Senator Judd Gregg (R-NH), former Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen, Moody’s Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi, Honeywell International CEO David Cote and many more.
See the full program here. And you can follow the event on Twitter using #FTDConference.
- Securing Social Security 07/28/2014
- Millennial Student Group Issues Challenge for Generation: Get Educated on… 07/25/2014
- Most Optimistic Scenario Is Debt at Twice the Historical Average 07/24/2014
- Two Years of Progress, but Still Work to Do 07/17/2014
- CRFB Paper, BPC Panels Agree Budget Act Needs a Tune-Up 07/16/2014