Today Fix the Debt convenes a major policy conference in Washington, DC to discuss two of the biggest issues in addressing federal budget deficits and the national debt – tax reform and healthcare. The event will be webcast here starting at 8:30 am ET.
Participants include Senator Rob Portman (R-OH), Senate Finance Committee Chair Max Baucus (D-MT), White House National Economic Council Director Gene Sperling, former Office of Management and Budget Director Alice Rivlin, Center for American Progress President Neera Tanden, former Senator Judd Gregg (R-NH), former Tennessee Governor Phil Bredesen, Moody’s Analytics Chief Economist Mark Zandi, Honeywell International CEO David Cote and many more.
See the full program here. And you can follow the event on Twitter using #FTDConference.
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014
- Retreating on Military Retirement Reform 02/25/2014