Yesterday was an exciting day at the Democratic National Convention.
There is broad consensus that the debt is a serious problem, with former President Clinton even driving the issue home in his nomination speech.
From our conversations with folks on the ground, the urgency and importance of tackling the debt is apparent. Watch for yourself what we heard:
Furthermore, the way forward is straight forward. We cannot allow the grandstanding to continue, but must address the impending fiscal cliff, and longterm growth of the national debt with common sense solutions.
Join us, and tell Congress to stop kicking the can on the debt.
- Debt Ceiling Reached Yet Again, Washington Prefers to Sweep it… 05/20/2013
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013
- New Report Shows Short-Term Gains, But Long-Term Debt Problems Remain 05/15/2013
- Of Interest to Graduates 05/14/2013