This week, the Fix the Debt team is on the ground in Charlotte, talking to voters about our nation's fiscal challenges, and getting attendees to sign the Citizen's Petition to Fix the Debt.
Here is what we heard from attendees at the DNC:
In talking to voters yesterday, we found a theme of compromise and concern for the future. Listening to the convention attendees gives us hope. We are impressed with the maturity and understanding that those we talked to have demonstrated, calling for teamwork and compromise.
As one woman we talked to put it, "It's not a one-party country." We have to start working together.
You can sign the petition with your mobile phone by texting SIGN to 877877.
- Debt Ceiling Reached Yet Again, Washington Prefers to Sweep it… 05/20/2013
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013
- New Report Shows Short-Term Gains, But Long-Term Debt Problems Remain 05/15/2013
- Of Interest to Graduates 05/14/2013