Co-Chair of Fix the Debt-Tennessee, Tim Pagliara, recently finished climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with his friend Gordon Inman.
Tim, the Founder of “Enact the Plan,” has been working with Fix the Debt for most of the year, building up a group of support in his state along with co-chair and former Tennessee Governor Winfield Dunn. Gordon, who joined him on the climb, also lives in Tennessee, and at 74 years old, wowed Tim with his ability to climb the mountain. “Guys half his age quit 5 hours into summit night!”
Climbing the 19,340-foot mountain took dedication and commitment, similar to how much dedication and commitment it will take to fix this country’s debt. It certainly won’t be easy. But it must be done, and as Americans, we’ll feel quite accomplished as a country if we get our country’s fiscal house in order.
Tim and Gordon avoided walking off any cliffs while descending down Mount Kilimanjaro; let’s hope our country follows their path.
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014
- Promoting Discussion and Solutions Across the Country 04/07/2014