You know things are getting serious when the clothes start coming off.
A group of protesters today stood naked in the office of House Speaker John Boehner to demand action to avoid the fiscal cliff. They specifically protested medical research cuts that would occur under sequestration.
Fix the Debt citizen and business leaders will be on Capitol Hill tomorrow to make the case for replacing the fiscal cliff with a smart, comprehensive deficit reduction plan. But rest assured the clothes will stay on.
You too can have your voice heard without getting in the buff by signing the Citizen’s Petition to Fix the Debt.
- Debt Ceiling Reached Yet Again, Washington Prefers to Sweep it… 05/20/2013
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013
- New Report Shows Short-Term Gains, But Long-Term Debt Problems Remain 05/15/2013
- Of Interest to Graduates 05/14/2013