For some Friday fun, go back to school, and back in time, with this Schoolhouse Rock video on the national debt.
If the debt was a monster at $5 trillion, what do we call it now at $16 trillion?
We will need to work together so that Congress stops being dysfunction junction and comes up with a bipartisan, comprehensive plan to address the debt. It will start with a bill…on Capitol Hill.
- Setting Up Camp on Tax Reform 03/11/2014
- The Party’s Over 03/05/2014
- President’s Fiscal Year 2015 Budget, the Good and the Bad 03/05/2014
- White House Budget; What Should Be In It? 03/03/2014
- New Plan Moves Tax Reform Forward 02/26/2014