For some Friday fun, go back to school, and back in time, with this Schoolhouse Rock video on the national debt.
If the debt was a monster at $5 trillion, what do we call it now at $16 trillion?
We will need to work together so that Congress stops being dysfunction junction and comes up with a bipartisan, comprehensive plan to address the debt. It will start with a bill…on Capitol Hill.
- The Other Deadline 04/16/2014
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014