For some Friday fun, go back to school, and back in time, with this Schoolhouse Rock video on the national debt.
If the debt was a monster at $5 trillion, what do we call it now at $16 trillion?
We will need to work together so that Congress stops being dysfunction junction and comes up with a bipartisan, comprehensive plan to address the debt. It will start with a bill…on Capitol Hill.
- Millennial Student Group Issues Challenge for Generation: Get Educated on… 07/25/2014
- Most Optimistic Scenario Is Debt at Twice the Historical Average 07/24/2014
- Two Years of Progress, but Still Work to Do 07/17/2014
- CRFB Paper, BPC Panels Agree Budget Act Needs a Tune-Up 07/16/2014
- CBO Looks at the Long Term 07/15/2014