In our efforts to promote a deal that will avoid the fiscal cliff and a double dip recession, protect the most vulnerable, and put the national debt on a downward path, we have heard from doctors, teachers, National Guard reservists, small business owners and others. They have all expressed their concerns, whether about about protecting Social Security and Medicare, burdening future generations with debt, or the economic outlook of the United States, and are lending their voice to a bipartisan effort to address our national debt.
Add your voice and urge Congress to Fix the Debt by signing the Citizen's Petition here:
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013
- New Report Shows Short-Term Gains, But Long-Term Debt Problems Remain 05/15/2013
- Of Interest to Graduates 05/14/2013
- Calls for Budget Talks Intensify 05/13/2013