During the debt-ceiling crisis of 2010 Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles, co-chairs of Fix the Debt, raised the alarm about the mounting national debt. As we approach the fiscal cliff of 2012, they continue to call for a bipartisan comprehensive common-sense solution to the problem.
“America you have a serious problem” says Alan Simpson, “and time is short to address it. ”
139,000 American citizens alongside more than 70 CEO’s of major businesses agree and have joined the campaign chaired by Erskine and Alan to Fix the Debt.
Join the movement, sign the petition:
- We Need Better Policies to Make a Better Future for… 05/24/2013
- Five Things to Know About the Deficit and Debt Situation 05/22/2013
- Debt Ceiling Reached Yet Again, Washington Prefers to Sweep it… 05/20/2013
- CBO Scores President’s Budget 05/17/2013
- Debt Ceiling Coming Off Suspension 05/17/2013