During the debt-ceiling crisis of 2010 Alan Simpson and Erskine Bowles, co-chairs of Fix the Debt, raised the alarm about the mounting national debt. As we approach the fiscal cliff of 2012, they continue to call for a bipartisan comprehensive common-sense solution to the problem.
“America you have a serious problem” says Alan Simpson, “and time is short to address it. ”
139,000 American citizens alongside more than 70 CEO’s of major businesses agree and have joined the campaign chaired by Erskine and Alan to Fix the Debt.
Join the movement, sign the petition:
- The Other Deadline 04/16/2014
- Congress Needs an Extension on Tax Reform 04/15/2014
- New Budget Numbers Tell the Same Story, We Still Need… 04/14/2014
- Lots of Budget Plans, But Little Agreement on A Way… 04/14/2014
- Citizen Leaders Raise Their Voices 04/08/2014